Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Recap!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween last weekend. If you haven't already seen this video... do so NOW!

 So I thought it'd be such a *cute* Halloween activity for my hottie and I to buy some pumpkins... from Fareway... and carve them together. Aww. Cute! Right? Wrong
1)  Brad HAD to take a nap, so my sister filled the spot! 
2) It's a GROSS, NASTY, pathetically challenging job! Ew! 
3) Requires creativity... which requires thought (vs a brainless activity such as watching football perhaps)
So, thanks to a pathetic level of assistance from my sister, Morgan, I present:
FAT CAT!
boo-ya!

Here's a few quick shots of Catwoman & Batman

 My good friend, Stephanie, and her FIANCE, Hans traveled all the way from the comfort of their rural communities to celebrate Halloween my birthday Saturday night!!! Hans *very recently* popped the big question and they are getting married next year!! WOO-HOO! PAR-TAY! Aren't they adorable?  

Add a splash of flippy cup...
 And I'd say this was a very successful Halloween!

And of course, here's my niece... the adorable little Octopus!

Marching on this weekend to my college home base: AMES! It is my hope there will be a lot of THIS going on!




GO STATE!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment