Monday, January 9, 2012

Someday...

This past week has been far from perfect. In addition to a number of annoying events, I happened to have accidentally spilled my entire cup of coffee on my laptop... while I was using it. Of course. Needless to say... this week could've been better.

For this reason I ask: Have you ever been so annoyed with your life that you just needed a change? Something that'll spice up your life? Make it interesting, purposeful, and exciting? Creating a spontaneous adventure like buying a plane ticket to visit a new place for only a weekend. Signing up for Match.com just because you're so bored. Or even trying out for American Idol or Wipeout. Obviously a dream for most all of us. Or... buying a new puppy... just... because...

[wha-wha] No I didn't buy  haven't bought one.

I argue to my roommates It makes perfect sense for me to have a new little puppy. I'm an adult. I am loving. I am mature. I can handle responsibility. What else would they need?

Turns out I need to wait until I have some sort of financial security other than student loans. I suppose they are right. I mean, I did need some assistance with my breaks on my car... which literally quit working last month. I used my Xmas funds simply on my coffee spill.

Although a new, adorable, loving little puppy isn't in my life at this very moment... I will use Pinterest as my outlet for choosing my future pup. Here's what I'm thinking:










Last but certainly not least:
source: fat dog
Someday pup... someday... you will be mine. 

2 comments: