Saturday, March 27, 2010


After much deliberation I have decided to walk in the footsteps of my sister, Morgan, who has written an exciting and entertaining blog since 2005. Prior to this blog I questioned if my life was exciting enough to entertain readers. Then I realized... HELLO... I'm 24 years old, my two roommates are my parents, I'm head-over-heals in love, I'm working on my MSW, and I'm a full-time Mental Health Coordinator... I think I can find some stories to entertain!

  • After graduating with my B.S. at ISU I moved to Kansas City where I lived with two friends from high school and we had the TIME OF OUR LIFE!!! One year later, I was packing my bags to move back to Des Moines for graduate school where I would be living with the first two roommates I ever had... my parents.
  • My boyfriend lives in Des Moines... I try to keep my infatuation with him to a minimum but it's more challenging than you'd think! I'm head-over-heals in LOVE with this guy!
  • I just started a full-time job one month ago as a Mental Health Coordinator and I have faith this will bring hilarious, educational, and inspiring stories to my blog.

That's it for now.
LHMBS

2 comments:

  1. I love it so far! And what is LHMBS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Help Me Be Strong. Back in the day of hand-written journals I would write it after every entry. Figured I shouldn't stop now.

    ReplyDelete