Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Future Life.

The things I would do if  WILL do when I..
1) No longer live with my parents
2) Own Rent my own place
3) Have an income
4) Have children
5) Graduate from grad school.

I will dress my kid up in hilarious Halloween costumes!

When my kid can't walk yet...
Source: google.com via Taryn on Pinterest


When my kid is still too young to know I'm dressing *it* for my own entertainment...


I will live here:
Large porch + lots of windows



Put this stuff inside it...
Walk up/slide down

H U G E  sofa



Sticks + Frame


Chair:


Wall Decor

Elmer glue + canvas (I'd probably add a pinch of sparkle to it!)




Book Shelf


Cant forget to have a f a t cat "running" around!


You can view all of my someone else's super creative ideas that I stole on my pinterest page here: http://pinterest.com/malkent/

Ahhh someday... but for now, I've got 2 tests and a project due today. I better quit daydreaming! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Mallory you crack me up! PS- I LOVE the picture of the big sofa (oh, and of course the ones of baby girl in her crazy outfits). This it totally going in my home inspiration file!! Hope to see you soon =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I need that big couch. If i run into the Pentek family at the store at the same time for the same couch, i will fight them both for it. Also, stairs up, slide down...where has that been all my life? My goodness...the things i would have done with that thing as a kid.

    ReplyDelete