Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hunk Day

Yes... Wednesdays are often known for Hump Day, ya know, to get you through the week... so I thought I'd spice up our well-known Hump Day for a more improved, Hunk Day! First hunk? 
JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
Kidding... I could probably get arrested for that. But lets be serious, he's a little cutie pie that I want to just squeeze those little cheeks! 

The true 1st Ever Hunk Day Hunk is...
DAVID BECKHAM!!!!
Why? Well, obviously because he's smokin' but also because it's the World Cub of Soccer goin' on in South Africa! Annnnnd David Beckham plays soccer... for some team in California... he's really good. That's about all I know. However, I also know this: David went to South Africa for the Cup and he managed to find some time to do some good. He played soccer with kids and spoke about HIV awareness. I love a man that not only looks good but does good! 

GO USA! And God Bless David Beckham!

No comments:

Post a Comment