Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hunk Day Wednesday!

I got some hilarious responses about Hunk Day last week! In fact, one response in particular encouraged my decision for this weeks Hunk Day Hunk
ZAC EFRON!
On the cover of this weeks People magazine


I know... some of you are thinking it's "wrong!" but whatever! He's OBVIOUSLY not a child! Plus, he's WAY over 18... he's like... 20! He sparked my interest ever since I watched High School Musical 1, 2, and 3. Naturally, I continued to watch his films like, 17 Again, and I thought... he's kinda hot. Crap, that's probably really wrong. But when I saw him on the cover of People's magazine "50 Most Amazing Bodes" my feelings were validated (and intensified!). It's all good. Seriously.
I really think he's a good, all-American kid! AHEM! I mean, adult! And I adore his relationship with his girlfriend, Vanessa (who also stars in High School Musical 1, 2, and 3... that's probably where they met. So they're kind of like high school sweethearts?)


In light of my fascination this week with People's magazine "50 Most Amazing Bodies"I thought I'd add a Hunkette(?) of the week. This woman went through HELL with the tabloids a year or two ago when she got bombarded with captions like "cottage cheese for thighs!" In her teens she was the girl next store, the beautiful, well-natured, good-girl girl. And apparently the tabloids had a problem with some healthy meat on her bones--but now, I must say... she's looking healthier than ever!
Jennifer Love Hewitt

She took a TON of crap for her 5'2'' frame actually having some kind of butt! In People she talks about how embarrassed she was about the tabloids a year or two ago and she decided to get her workout on at the gym 6 days a week. That's hardcore people! Like, ZERO of us do that! 


I love Jennifer Love Hewitt and I love her even more for wearing high heels on the tennis court! 

1 comment:

  1. poor jlh -- now she's just a stick. and zac efron is hot. but does it make me old if i say he needs to pull those damn pants up? pants on the ground! pants on the ground!

    ReplyDelete