Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hunk Day!!

It's already Wednesday... and I haven't even been to work this week! Nonetheless, it's Hunk Day. Time for your Hunk Day Hunk. 

This hunk might appear to be a biased choice, however, it only seems fair. He is smart, has great hair, handsome, sweet, can grow a goatee in less than 3 days (unfortunately...) he's clever, kind, rides motorcycles, plays guitar, sings like a... well, not so much a singer but you get my drift. He was my partner in crime this weekend on our Motorcycle Adventure for the 4th of July. Anyone guess who it is?

He rides a Harley...

He is masculine and strong...

He is sly and cool...

Lastly, he loves corny pictures... 
My BF,
 Dr. Hottie 
Brad!!!!
(Brad may or may not have requested this title)

 Fireworks in the background... definitely corny, but seriously how cute is this picture? (just try to ignore the new addition to his face, "the goat.") Any of you that know me knows I might be just a little itty bitty bit corny! Considering we were partying like it was our 21st birthday... photo turned out nicely! 

Sorry for cutting this post short... I've got a TON of pictures from our trip to put up! Coming VERY soon!! Unfortunately I'm taking a summer class for school and it's keeping me annoyingly busy


2 comments:

  1. Love it! You are super corny but it's allowed when talking about Dr. Hottie. I'm going to teach Tabby to call him that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I think this is VERY corny but VERY cute. We should have started with Dr. Hottie years ago.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete