Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I've had a fun-filled Labor Day of playing with my niece, doing homework, painting, watching TV... can't complain too much. I figured while watching a Bridezilla marathon I could probably blog at the same time...
Here's what I've been up to lately:

1. Weddings. 
One of many weddings: Alex's wedding 
Me, Mom, Morgan, Tabby, Allison, Dad

2. Concerts.
The Black Keys.
I must disclose that the Val Air Ballroom, where the concert was held, was roughly 150 degrees. (possible exaggeration) I had sweat in my socks, shirt, teeth, contacts, probably my purse too... it was SICK! But, once I realized I simply wouldn't leave this concert looking normal, I really enjoyed myself!

 This was the first time I had ever even heard of this band (before rolling your eyes everyone, remember, I am a self proclaimed musically uncultured individual!) And I must admit, this band was awesome!


3. Parties
Toga Parties

Morgan's Birthday 
Allison's Birthday

4. Half Marathon
Dam to Dam

Allison, me


5. I-Cubs Games
We are all supporting the I-Cubs in our red and blue outfits. (this was not planned) 
Lori, Brad, me.

6. Dog Park Pool Day!
Me, Morgan, Allison

TABBY TIME:
And here are a few summer pictures of the cutest little creature in the world... my niece! haha She's also had some summer fun!
Where's Tabby?

Just so we're clear, I stole these pictures from Morgan. :) To view more go to Morgan's blog: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment