Monday, August 30, 2010

What's your personality?

At work HR gave us this super long, VERY hard personality test. I suppose the purpose was to learn about our co-workers but we haven't done that yet. Anyway, I became somewhat obsessed with finding out people's personality type. Particularly, my family and BF.  Here are the results:

Dad: ESTJ
Mom: ENFJ
Me: ENFJ
Brad: ENFP
Morgan: ISFP
Allison: ESFJ

ENFJ (me/Mom) =(Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging)
"The Mentor."
To no surprise, my mom and I are the same... which I find a bit encouraging because I like her. :) In a nutshell we are charismatic, empathetic, passionate, and sometimes a bit of an enabler. Instead of describing this in full detail I will say this: Oprah, Barack Obama, Ronald Reagen, Abraham Lincoln, Maslow, Peyton Manning, Johnny Depp, Michael Jordan, Diane Sawyer and ... Bob Saget (odd man to add to the mix, I think) But there are countless actors, entertainers, etc. I wonder if that means I'm dramatic? I guess that will be my excuse for watching Jersey Shore.

ESTJ (Dad) = Extrovert, Sensing, Trusting, Judging
"The Guardian"
The family-centered, conservative one who has traditional views. This seems about right. Although they should call it "The politician" Mostly all presidents: Monroe, Jackson, Harrison, Pierce, Cleveland, Truman, Johnson, and George W. Bush (puke)

ISFP (Morgan)= (Introvert, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving)
"The Artist." 
They kind of beat to a different drummer. Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, BRITNEY SPEARS! haha! Sorry Morgan... you may be an ISFP but no matter what mom told you when you were young... you don't look like her and you certainly don't act like her! HA!

ENFP (Brad)=(Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)
"The Inspirer"
His actually described him to have a "silly switch." When the "silly switch" is turned on they can appear intoxicated. HAHA this is really hilarious and SO true for Brad! Bill Cosby, Sandra Bullock, Dr. Seuss, 

ESFJ (Allison)= (Extrovert, Sensing, Feeling, Judging)
"The Caregiver"
I think the care giving part is self-explanatory and I suppose it's pretty accurate considering she's getting her Bachelor's in Nursing. Bill Clinton, Nancy Kerrigan 


To conclude this post, I would just like to say that the test results concluded that my mom and dad are the least likely to have a relationship. HA! Oddly, they weren't surprised by that but looks like opposites not only attract but actually work out sometimes.
Although, both Brad and my results concluded we should have a relationship. So I decided to keep him around a bit longer ;)

You can take the test here: Personality Test

1 comment:

  1. I will have to get Brett to take the test so we can see if he belongs or not!

    ReplyDelete