Thursday, March 24, 2011

I want to disclose that AmericanIdol.com is officially on my Top 10 most visited websites. 
Pathetic? Maybe...

Moving on:
Re-Cap: Who went home last week?
Unfortunately Miss Karen went home. She was bi-lingual, sweet, pretty... but I wasn't disappointed about this because she wasn't the best contestant but she was certainly better than Naimi.  

I would say this means: Miss Mallory had nearly perfect predictions last week. 


Thoughts & Predictions
Thoughts
Casey Abrams
This guy is so weird. I honestly wouldn't vote for him, simply because he's not my cup of tea (Not to mention my sister, Allison, kinda ruined it for me when she said Casey seems like the kind of guy who would sneak a camera into the girls bathroom) But I like his style, he's unique... but, a little too harry. 
Haley Reinhart
I know most people don't agree with me when I say this but I like her! I do! She's cute and smiles a lot. She reminds me of a little cub bear who tries to be really scary and intimate other animals but really is just harmless. She wants to be Christina but she's simply not good enough. And I've gotta admit, it was super entertaining last week when she smeared her "sexy" red lipstick all over her face!!
Lauren Alaina
I'm getting frustrated with Lauren because I feel like she's got the talent of "The one and only Miss Kelly Clarkson" but she doesn't take advantage of her skills!!! I wish she would sing what Haley sings because Haley's got the attitude and awesome song choices, but lacks the talent.
She should sing Christina... Kelly... that type.
 I'm still on Team Lauren but I'm gonna need more from her next week or else I will have to move on and pick a new favorite girl. COME ON LAUREN! 
Paul McDonald
He's becoming one of my top favs. I prefer someone with pipes but he's got such cool sound to him I could totally drive in my car and listen to his CD. (only if my OprahRadioXM isn't working, of course) I seriously would like to see him make it to the top 5. I think he's got a lot of talent.
Thia Megia
She's adorable but I would never vote for her. Let's be honest, she's not gonna win. Just because she's got a good voice doesn't make her entertaining or a good performer. Kinda boring.
Jacob Lusk
Wow. I'm callin' it: Winner! 
That's all I'm gonna say.


Pia Toscano
I don't argue with the fact that she's good... but where's her personality? Her perfectionist nature annoys me. However, after she preformed I told Brad she lacked personality and he told me I was probably jealous because she's hot. There might be something to that but whatever.

Naima Adedapo
Dear Lord, please save me from this torture of watching her sing any more! Amen!
No... actually since she's made it this far she might as well make it one more week so she can go on the Top 10 tour this summer so she doesn't have to go back to cleaning toilets. Maybe it's the social worker in me talking but...
Besides, she at least is super entertaining with that crazy-ass, ridiculous dancing!

Scotty McCreery
Or Scotty McCreepy?? Something weirds me out about him and NOT in a good way! Poor guy had to sing MoTown with a hideous country slang. Urg. I'm sure he's got some cowboys rooting for him but... woof woof.

Stefano Langone
What a freakin' cutie. He is surprisingly theatrical but he does bore me a little. Luckily he's cute enough that he'll go through. I appreciate how he looks like he's really trying. Ooo I just wanna pinch those little cheeks! (weird... he's like 22 years old)

James Durbin
I think my attention span failed me at this point. I don't remember anything that he did cool but I do remember a standing ovation. I think I missed something. 

Predictions
1. Haley
2. Naimi
3. Thia




1 comment:

  1. I more or less agree with you, and with Brad that I don't you don't like Pia because she's pretty--let's be honest, you have a tendency to do that haha. Stefano is in my top 3, and I don't find Scotty as creepy as you do but I see what you mean. I'm so bored of Naimi but they seemed to like her this week so maybe she will have to stick around. I thought Thia did a lot better this week but she's still boring. I wish nasty Casey would leave but I don't think he will. I think Haley or Naimi will go.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete