Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol Predictions

I seriously almost forgot to post this... and I'm in class so I have to make this super quick!!

Due to last week's surprising results, in which Mr. Casey was voted off BUT got lucky and was saved by the judges. This means two things:
1. There will be 11 contestants to see when you go to the American Idol Tour!
2. There are 2 contestants voted off tonight.

Who were my faves this week?
PIA-- Yes, Pia. I've wanted to hate her because I simply think she is someone with a great voice, great body... with very little personality. Regardless, who can deny that performance? I loved it!
Haley-- I realize she's not a crowd favorite but if you know me, you would know she is totally my style. In fact, I'd like to think if I ever decided to audition for American Idol that I would be exactly like her. (only difference between us is the fact that I would sing bigger songs... like Aretha Franklin... thinking I sounded just like her! haha)


Bottom 3?
Thia--BOR-to the-ING. I still think she's beautiful and talented but I'm not voting for her, for sure.
Stefano-- I like to describe him as "soap opera meets Enrique Iglesias." 
Naima--I think we all know how I feel about her. I'm not even going to describe all the countless reasons why she needs to get off the flippin' stage. 


Who's going home?
1. NAIMA
2. STEFANO


I apologize for no pictures this week. Next week I'll be back on track!

2 comments:

  1. I almost texted you after Haley's performance--I knew you'd love that. It was so good! And glad to see you're on board with Pia!

    I used to love Stefano, and while I still think he's a cutie I think he's less talented than most the others. I hope Thia go home she sounds like a lullaby every single week! I could do without Naimi also.

    PS--I hate Casey less than I used to because of his adorable/heart wrenching reaction when they saved him, and he was a little less gross this week.

    -ALLISON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Allison! That's hilarious! Did you hear Casey had to go to the hospital after the show? HAHA!

    It's hard to hate Pia... regardless of her limited personality. Oddly, she kinda reminds me of Britney Spears.

    My choice would be Naima FOR SURE and then Thia. I completely agree with you on her lullaby. Although she's beautiful and cute, puh-lease! snore!

    ReplyDelete