Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's St. Patrick's Day!
Some people might attend a parade,
Drink green beer,
and shout HURRAY!

The expectations are simple,
wear green of any type,
Do an Irish dance, wear a kilt, and play bagpipes.

It's a day we pretend we're all Irish,
We go on drinking bingers and call in sick,
Most importantly,
A day to appreciate gingers.

Now get your party pants on,
for the day has come,
Let's celebrate,
and have some IRISH fun!!


Now let's talk about something serious: American Idol.
I am simply going to give my predictions for who is going home because unfortunately I cut my finger last night attempting to cook and it's difficult to type. So here we go: 
Bottom 3: (in order of who is most likely to go home)
Naimi Adedapo
If she doesn't go home, I quit. URG I can't stand her!!
Karen Rodrigous
Thia Megia
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment