Sunday, March 13, 2011

U + Me = Us

A typical Sunday night... catching up on Dr. Phil, researching stuff for school, binge eating on goldfish, and I fortunately ran across this video on youtube:



HAHA Ohh gosh, what a stupid song. I could just imagine what adults were thinking when that song came out in 2000. "Kids these days... they don't know good music."


But now we're in 2011 and I think we can all agree we thank God for Justin Bieber!!
Yeah... I wasn't being sarcastic. 
I love Justin Bieber. 
Props to Will and Jada Smith! Their son, Jaden Smith, is paired in this video with the Bieber. Not to mention, their daughter, Willow Smith, has a smokin' hit "Whip my hair" I LOVE this girl, she's hilarious. Here's a taste of her music.
Did I mention she's opening for Justin Bieber on his tour this year? 
Not bad for a 10 year old. 

THE BACHELOR
On a completely different note... tomorrow night is the final rose.
Emily
Chantal

             This prediction is easy: Emily's got it in the bag. 


1 comment:

  1. I dont know! I feel like Emily seems a little staged and Chantal is more genuine w him! BUT I'll be home tomorrow night to watch it w you!!

    AND I <3 JUSTIN!!!!!!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete